Thursday, July 14, 2011

Some Things I Forgot to Add...

     I thought that I would mention some of my other symptoms I forgot to add in my previous entry in case it is relevant to anyone reading this. Most of the time when I got the headaches, whether they were mild or severe, I would have light and sound sensitivity. These symptoms were probably part of the reason I was misdiagnosed with migraines since migraine sufferers often experience this. I used to have to lay down in a dark quiet room in order  to feel better just like migraine sufferers do.
     Also, sometimes when I got the really bad headaches I would get hot flashes. I don't know if I ran a fever or not, but I would feel really hot and would sweat. The only way to get any relief was to cool myself down with a cold, wet washcloth or something. Then after a few minutes I would usually feel better. Still don't know why this used to happen. The only explanation I can think of is that maybe the pressure imbalance in my brain affected the part of my brain that controls my hormones.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment